after the curb incident

with corrado sebrings

and now... 5 months and 10k miles later with hartge design a 16x7.5

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (serrano)

not worth it.. i can get a fender for under a hundred bucks... geting it fixed (since there is some paint cracking) would be significantly more

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Re: (VwG60Kid)

deeper dish wider wheels! euro bumpers...euro projectors. clean nice new exhaust. maybe cams. first things first, coilovers is what I would go with. is it stick?...short shift kit....all the basics should be lined up man...nobody really needs to tell you what to do though. Heh I don't even have an E30 right now, but I do have wheels for one...just so happens they are the same size for my Mk3...16x9 Kerscher Carmona et15...I can't wait to get an E30

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (JPawn1)

well up next is an m30 AFM and adjustable fuel pressure regulator... its getting a manual swap very soon.. already have most of the parts needs a flywheel and clutch....
gonna install FK Coilovers, adjustable cable plates, sway bars, offset busings, e46 RSMs, SMT-6, z4 shifter, and a BB Tri-flow or Stromung exhaust system... i have e36 m3 injectors ready to go in.. just need to find the time... its already been chipped... and gone over for full tuneup and making sure everything works... (ie OBC all lights and switches etc etc) and the stock stereo has been gutted and replaced with alpine goods
the plan is forced induction of some sort down the road.. so no cam or headers for me unless plans change... but seeing as i just got engaged i gotta take it slow.. or i might end up un-engaged quick
as for the bumbers the only difference is the rub strips and lack of side markers in the euro ones... unless your talking an mtech 2 kit...
oh and the wheels... they are staying for now... i like em alot actually.. there are specifically for that car and i think they suit it well... also happen to be fairly rare... and i wanna spend money on more perormance related items first anyways

Modified by VwG60Kid at 1:56 AM 5-21-2004

Modified by VwG60Kid at 12:07 PM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Re: (VwG60Kid)

hmm I feel so close since I have m20 but not a e30.
turboing the m20 eh, I am planning on the same thing some day(when I have $$$). Have you figured where your going to get a manifold? I have seen a couple on e-bay once or twice not sure how good they are.
oh yeah you have e30 and you dont have a stick shift.. shame on you

·
Registered
963 Posts
Re: (catfishez)

E30 owner. And here are my rides:

Your E30 is looking nice. Nice choice on the wheels. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: e30 owners.. post your rides... (Diamond Dave)

Quote, originally posted by Diamond Dave »
One of my all time favorite wheels. Nice work. She's ridin' a little high though

that will be taken care of shortly... fk coilovers will be comming soon

Modified by VwG60Kid at 12:08 PM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Re: e30 owners.. post your rides... (jaybrah)

Quote, originally posted by jaybrah »
E30 325iX

im not a huge fan of your wheels, but other than that your car look really good!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Re: e30 owners.. post your rides... (VwG60Kid)

Heres my touring..Was a 320i now its a 325i after i changed the engine last month and what a difference!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
621 Posts
Re: e30 owners.. post your rides... (scottuk)

wish i had the $ for one...i'd go project orca on it tho...shoehorn a nice s50 /52 powerplant, makes a nice 289hp in a car that weighs ~2500 lbs....yeh one day
....oh who am i kidding i'm goin in the poor house with this project

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Re: e30 owners.. post your rides... (VwG60Kid)

well, I've posted this picture before, but that's ok!
(It's my little brother's M3 with my Corrado behind it)

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (nuke941)

Quote, originally posted by nuke941 »
hmm I feel so close since I have m20 but not a e30.
turboing the m20 eh, I am planning on the same thing some day(when I have $$$). Have you figured where your going to get a manifold? I have seen a couple on e-bay once or twice not sure how good they are.
oh yeah you have e30 and you dont have a stick shift.. shame on you

car was nearly free (took it of my fiance's dads hands to make room for another car)... so i can't complain about the auto but the swap to manual is very easy (tho sligtly time consuming) on e30s you can do it in an afternoon and it will be done before the end of the year... for a manifold im gonna go with a proturbo.fi one

Modified by VwG60Kid at 3:38 PM 5-23-2004

1 - 20 of 30 Posts