VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we will be doing this again this year. i hope to have it bigger and better than last year as well. im hoping that we have all the kinks worked out and we will be using radios this year for those that have them. the goal is to leave lancaster sometime between noon and 4pm. also how was the location for the gathering place last year? do we need a new one?
let me know when the majority of you guys want to leave and we will work around that. also if you can think of a better place to meet up shout it out.
later
chris

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Re: Early Notice, LANCASTER CRUISE-->WATERFEST (gti1497)

I don't know Chris...it is appearing that the majority of people are looking to leave Sat. am around 9-10 ish as the show starts at 12:00. Most check in times are around 3:00. So a cruise to the show would be ideal, as most only want to stay Sat. nite.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Early Notice, LANCASTER CRUISE-->WATERFEST (clitchell77)

well the excess speed is one of those problems that i hope to have corrected this year.
Quote, originally posted by clitchell77 »
if it was anything like last year, make sure you drive a fast car, not an 84 Audi 4000 that overheats like I drove in.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Re: Early Notice, LANCASTER CRUISE-->WATERFEST (gti1497)

Quote, originally posted by gti1497 »
well the excess speed is one of those problems that i hope to have corrected this year.

The only way that will happen is if you remove the bottle!
No for real though, let's leep it to cruising level in hopes of achieving twice the turnout.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Re: Early Notice, LANCASTER CRUISE-->WATERFEST (cyaneye)

The g60 swap will certainly NOT be done by then, you could stick the slowest in front- that way I can get all the cold air to keep my hot stuff away from the boiling point.

Channels to be used? I don't know wtf happend to my 2nd radio, but if you got em, bring em. If you don't- go buy one. You'll be glad you did. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Re: Early Notice, LANCASTER CRUISE-->WATERFEST (dreaminginboost)

Quote, originally posted by Crazy Eddie »

Channels to be used? I don't know wtf happend to my 2nd radio, but if you got em, bring em. If you don't- go buy one. You'll be glad you did. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Ed, your radio is in my cupholder still from the last cruise...next time I see you we will arrange a "swap" for my raincoat

Modified by Odiejlg at 2:52 PM 5-9-2003

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Early Notice, LANCASTER CRUISE-->WATERFEST (cyaneye)

Quote, originally posted by cyaneye »

The only way that will happen is if you remove the bottle!
No for real though, let's leep it to cruising level in hopes of achieving twice the turnout.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

which one, i do remember having one in the back seat and another in my hand. i kinda remember being a little drunk when i got there.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts

Quote, originally posted by dreaminginboost »
Chris, when are you doing something VW related without a bottle in your hand?

LOL only when he's at my house!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Early Notice, LANCASTER CRUISE-->WATERFEST (dubb)

Quote, originally posted by dubb »

LOL only when he's at my house!

and even that isnt always true, i do seem to remember a certain case of molson canadian jeff

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Re: Early Notice, LANCASTER CRUISE-->WATERFEST (Odiejlg)

Quote, originally posted by Odiejlg »

Ed, your radio is in my cupholder still from the last cruise...next time I see you we will arrange a "swap" for my raincoat

Modified by Odiejlg at 2:52 PM 5-9-2003

Wonder how he forgot that

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Quote, originally posted by dreaminginboost »

Keep the walkabout.That jacket will have to be pried from my cold, dead hands-sucka!

Ed, something tells me that a radio will be more useful than a jacket for a mid-july cruise

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.