VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David Lawrence Schouster the multiple felon will begin an 90 day stint in Jail as of 04/27/10. He has ripped countless dubbers out of their money and now he will go where he belongs. Hopefully he will find God or at least learn some morals. Its about damn time. Please spread the word and anyone looking for there property at his store the next few months might be a good time to get it back.
PS-Dave still rips off people just now not under the eastside name anymore. You can recognize the vermon by the mole on his face. he owes a close friend of mine 10K and even me seveal hundred froma few years back. I have never heard of anyome having good experiences with him. Good riddance!!!!

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
FV-QR

i never had a prob with him personally, BUT he did rip off my boy, when i had my MKIII golf, i put a down payment on a vr swap, RIGHT before he got busted he gave me my money back... my boys car on the other hand got taken for investigation, he had to buy it back from the insurance company, and still ended up loosing money... he is getting what he deserves.

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
Re: EASTSIDE MOTORSPORTS (Rckymtskier87)

Quote, originally posted by Rckymtskier87 »
Jail Text: 1 yr s/a/b 90 days @ HCDC commencing on 04/12/10 @ 4pm. Work release eligable.

I hope that work release does not include screwing people over

·
Registered
8,403 Posts

HOOOOORAAAAAY! Finally, some JAIL time. Let's hope they can keep him in there a while. From what I understand, there are some more charges brewing and he's got another court date (for other charges) during his incarceration. Let's keep our fingers crossed he'll STAY in jail.
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif Dave Schouster http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: EASTSIDE MOTORSPORTS (G60Driver)

I have known that joker for going on 10 years now and I do not wish him harm or anything like that in the least. I just hope for his sake/childrens sake that he can find some sort of values and maybe takes the time to reflect on all the sh*tty things he has done to people over the last few decades. I know that he ripped a guy off for a used passat tranny just the other day so he obviously has not changed as of recent. He really is not capable of owning his own business and if he decides to continue to wrench he will need to work for someone. A good friend in the HCPD has vowed to not let him continue his current practices after his release. Really knowing the guy he will not be able to hold his own in prison. I have seen this man shamed and shoved in the mud to the point where he was rolling around in tears at the though of a physical confrontation sooooo lets hope the poor bastard atleast survices through this. So here is a big http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif to the MD police and the HCPD and all the detectives that put him away. I know there are many people out there right now raising a drink the the justice that has been served.
MODS thank you for allowing this , this man has tarnished many peoples love for VW/AUDI over the years through unethical business practices and has finally felt the long arm of the LAW.

·
Banned
23,663 Posts

took YEARS but hopefully this will all be put aside and justice will reign. this is def a good start and maybe a fresh start for dave. it would be in his best interest and his family's for him to get on the straight and narrow.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Re: EASTSIDE MOTORSPORTS (alex97jazzblue)

Quote, originally posted by alex97jazzblue »
Just wanted to clarify that he is not in jail with anything to do with cars.

Yeah, was this the guns charge or the other one? I'll have to look up again which one he's serving for right now. He's got another court case pending he'll have to attend while he's incarcerated for this one. I may go and sit in the courtroom just to see him in his state-provided attire.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Re: EASTSIDE MOTORSPORTS (Twinrocco's)

Its a shame he didnt get longer time. He was a felon in possession of a handgun. 90 days and two years probation. He has also been charged with burglary and malicious destruction of property before too. The guys a dirt bag and wont ever change. Hopefully he gets anal raped in jail.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey im actually in jail with dave hes on the work release program so hes still working at his shop tuesday through saterday im the work release program too and its really not that bad at all its more like a college dorm then anything lol and he cant have any pending cases to be on work release so the post about pending cases is not true i just wanted to clear that up oh and what hes serving time for right now is not automotive related

·
Registered
104 Posts
Used Passat TDI Transmission

I am the guy with the Passat Transmission that got ripped off. Dave was supposed to put a new ring and pinion gear into my transmission and shim it and the transmission I have is not even the one I took into him and he refuses to return my parts, or admit he put another used transmission in. My revs are 300 RPM higher and my fuel mileage is down 4+ MPG from my old transmission, so I suspect he put a gasoline transmission in, but have to check it out thoroughly. BTW, my old transmission had $600 of brand new bearings and reverse pinion gear in it he kept! Most people do not realize how slick this guy is. He cannot be honest and straight....it is not in his nature as I checked with VW and caught him in 2 lies about replacement parts...he was stunned as he is not used to having someone check up on him. I would love to find out where my transmission is, but my advice is stay away under every circumstance!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
And I will be one of the people raising a drink to him being put in jail tonight. A bunch of years back he took 3k from me to have my front put back together after hitting a dear, which he had for 3 months and didnt touch it. The day I finally got it back it was cheap parts not OEM and put together with zip ties. My front grille (jetta III vr) was plopped out and so when I was at the gas station after picking it up I pushed it back and the whole grille fell out. Thats when I discovered dozens of zip ties holding everything from my grille bumper and fender in place. The only thing that was done correctly was the paint and thats because Fullerton did the paint. Also had to have my father come down in his police uniform to get my front tag back which he had locked in his safe.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've known Dave a long time also. I cant comment on the past but he is really making an effort to turn things around. I myself have never had any problems and do concider Dave a good friend, he can do good work when he puts his mind to it. But he is growing up and realizes that things need to change. So far it's looking up, lots of work and no problems....recently. So hopefully things turn around and he gets the shop and himself back on track.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.