VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Rejoining the VWVortex Community - Please review the following thread: Here

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28,935 Posts
1st Generation Si was still a 1.5L in the US.

·
Banned
211 Posts
Even rarer in this shape than 2nd gens..it will sell.
2nd gens in this shape can fetch $15k
Stop posting American offerings and then talking in terms of Canadian dollars please. You're blinded by your fanboyism which is fine until you start talking matter of factly.

In the real world there are very very very few people that will plunk down 15 large especially when there are a few cars with similar mileage available currently on the market.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stop posting American offerings and then talking in terms of Canadian dollars please. You're blinded by your fanboyism which is fine until you start talking matter of factly.

In the real world there are very very very few people that will plunk down 15 large especially when there are a few cars with similar mileage available currently on the market.
When/If you reach my level, then you can quote me.. jackass.

·
Banned
211 Posts
When/If you reach my level, then you can quote me.. jackass.
Excuse me? I know you see yourself as an expert. Changing floor mats and lighters qualifies one as a Honda restorer apparently but I'm pointing out that your rose colored glasses don't translate to real world dollars.

·
Registered
14,868 Posts
Hasn't been stolen yet?

·
Banned
211 Posts
That ef is high as well BUT it's got a bigger market and broader appeal than the 1st gen crx. Why? Plain and simple:

1) easy swaps
2) DWB

You should know this being the resident self proclaimed Honda restorer/expert

1 - 20 of 29 Posts