VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headunit Sold
rear screens still available $210 shipped

Im selling the last of the stereo system before trading in the Jetta wagon. I have a 2 month old Eclipse 5435 double din navigation system. It plays DVD's/MP3/and CD's. It has full navigation and Touch Screen. This set up has everything! It is a 7" screen full face that has two slots one for dvd/navigation and the other for cd's. It works beautifully. Just used it to travel this past thanksgiving to L.A. to Disneyland from Oakdale,Ca. You can pull up all atm machines,gas stations,banks,parks,resturants, any and everything. Also included in the deal is two 7" headrest screens installed in black leather headrests. They come with remotes to each screen and you can adjust the color,contrast, wide screen or full screen, and mirror image. This is a family or show car dream. I know i have a 2 yr old, and when we took the 6 hr trip south it did its wonders on keeping him entertained! All units will come with all manuals,wiring harness's,gps antenna, remotes as when i bought it brand new. Im selling everything and selling the car due to a hand injury that i now need the money to help pay bills. My email address is [email protected] should you have any questions. You couldnt buy the Eclipse unit for less than $1400 alone. Im asking $1300 shipped for everything. The 5435 nav.unit, and the 2 7" rear screens with all wiring harness and manuals, and remotes. This will include full insurance value of the price and tracking confirmation. No lowballers period,no trades, price is set and firm. Sorry but it is very new and in cherry condition and guarunteed to work perfect. I will give my personnal info if needed by Instant message since this is a large amount of money i want the potential buyer to feel safe with buying from me. I have sold many items on here and on ebay i have over 280 positive feedbacks ALL 100%. I do accept paypal and will accept check,money order, or certified bank check. My paypal address is [email protected] I am also a verified paypal user. Again this unit does it all. Its not like the Pioneer D2 that doesnt play DVD's, this one does and you can also hook up a video camera,PS2 or 3 or any gaming console, changers of all kinds. Full touch screens with voice guidence. First picture shows the screens tilt option. You can have it flat against the dash or tilt the screen 6 times at different angles. On the EQ screen you have multiple settings or you can just touch the screen from one end and drag it to the other side going up or down to adjust the EQ setting, pretty cool!

Modified by jasonsbora at 9:25 AM 11-27-2006

Modified by jasonsbora at 3:00 PM 12-1-2006

· Registered
1,307 Posts
Re: Eclipse 5435 double din Navigation/MP3/CD/DVD player and 2-7" rear screens (jasonsbora)

wow. this is what ive been looking for. although i wouldnt want the headrest pieces with it.
this seems like a great deal and if i had the money right now id buy it
someone grab this!!
bump! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Eclipse 5435 double din Navigation/MP3/CD/DVD player and 2-7" rear screens (elpermgrande)

Quote, originally posted by elpermgrande »
if you ever decide to part the head unit from the screens IM please. plus free bump

$1100 shipped insured with tracking for just the headunit

· Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Eclipse 5435 double din Navigation/MP3/CD/DVD player and 2-7" rear screens (elpermgrande)

Quote, originally posted by elpermgrande »
if you ever decide to part the head unit from the screens IM please. plus free bump

You have been IM'd
$1100 for main unit
$200 for rear screens

· Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (BLAZEDUPBEE)

Quote, originally posted by BLAZEDUPBEE »
bump for a great guy/Seller! wish i had the money to spend for the head unit...

Thankyou......i miss my coil-overs, hope your enjoying them, bump for a great buyer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.