VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to get the Audi TT brake conversion to my MK4. I want to be able to run 16" wheels if needed. The ECS 13.1" brakes are very nice but due to the required 17" wheels I don't want them. When converting to 12.3" Audi TT-spec the increased unsprung weight is an issue for me.
Are there any plans to produce 12.3" 2 piece Rotors for an Audi TT? Your rotors appear to be the answer.

Producing these rotors will also expand your product line. The current Stage 2 brakes coupled with the 2 piece rotors would be a great item to provide the community. Lightweight calipers with lightweight rotors!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Re: ECS Tuning-Are you going to produce 12.3" 2 piece Rotors ... (ECS Tuning-Tom)

Quote, originally posted by ECS Tuning-Tom »
They are being produced, that's all I can & will say at this time. Along with a few other goodies....

So you're saying I should not wait for them, go ahead and buy some 12.3" rotors now, or should I wait around a month or two? A few other goodies? I like goodies, what kind of goodies you cookin up? Just trying to prod a little something out of ya!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: ECS Tuning-Are you going to produce 12.3" 2 piece Rotors ... (ECS Tuning-Tom)

Quote, originally posted by ECS Tuning-Tom »
They are being produced, that's all I can & will say at this time. Along with a few other goodies....

YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.