VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The time it takes for you to attack me you could have attempted to help.

The reason for my post is because there is tones of trouble shooting guides on the misfire but not due to the ecu unless it was going bad.

As far as the issue is concerned it was a coil pack that went bad when I was messing with the ecu. Like a idiot I left the battery connected which may have fried the coil. Not sure how but that was the issue none the less.

Now if anyone else has a similar issue they might come across this topic and have a direct answer rather then having to trouble shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
350+ topics that don’t address my issue at hand. As far as spoon feeding that’s exactly what forms are for lol. Other wise we would have to trouble shoot like I did to figure out the issue.

Instead of wasting your time harassing me how about you actually help some one.

I’m going to continue posting regardless of what you think so unless you have something helpful to post then don’t post any thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
lol fake gmail account? Last I checked I'm a real person and my email account isn't a robot. I have seen you post on multiple peoples posts basically talking ****/ being a smart ass and not being helpful. Just because you have nothing better to do besides post 400 times a day on some dumb **** doesn't give you the right to be a douche. These forums are here for people to get help. Again, your 40k post count doesn't mean ****. It almost seems like you post on every post that is created just to get 1 more post count. I would wager most of your posts are you saying the same dumb ****.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.