VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,213 Posts
Re: ED Type OTG Bodykit anybody?? Looks like an Oetty Ripoff if you ask me.... (Sully_VR)

They cant even spell Volkswagen(Volkswagen
) right so how the kit gonna be good

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Erin713)

Well its hard to tell what this thing actually looks like since they supplied such crappy photos...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Re: (TheBossman)

Quote, originally posted by TheBossman »
Is it just me or does it look they they use some way old pics of du-du's car before the flares and the Dronell wheels?

Dude, I was thinking the exact same thing!! I know for a fact that is du-du's old car! I saw it in person when he had those wheels on it and I even talked to him. You can totally tell that's just a sh!tty p-shop too!!! Sweet color change HA!!!! Man, I hate companies that do that crap. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif to them and rip-off kits.
-Jeff

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Re: (bluebora20v)

I have never seen the word universal used so many times on one website

·
Registered
11,405 Posts
Re: (bluebora20v)

Quote »
ED Type Universal Intercooler Effect
Can't Afford a Turbo? Here's a more Economical Solution! Fits most applications. Includes: Intercooler Effect, 2 Pipings, 4 Rubber Adapters, and 8 Hose Clamps. NOTE: NOT FUNCTIONAL, ONLY FOR SHOW. ***** effect (ef'fect) n. : Something that produces a specific impression or supports a general design or intention.

·
Registered
7,606 Posts
Re: (Sully_VR)

i think we all know what car this is. so basically they sell an "otg" kit with rieger style sides, and an "otg" kit with oetinger style sides too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts