$748 Shipped - Turbo Back w/Race Pipe
$943 Shipped - Turbo Back w/Cat

Expires 2/29/04
1. StonedVW
2. Strider
3. poopy_pants
4. 2003vr6gti
5. Rizza
Please email, im, or respond to this thread if you would like to get on this group buy
If you are not 100% on buying an exhaust, please do not put yourself on the list to buy one

Modified by mrdejected at 12:13 PM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Put me down for : $499 Shipped - Cat Back

·
Registered
484 Posts
Re: (michael whittaker)

Quote, originally posted by michael whittaker »
Hey nic, honestly, did you notice a moderate gain in horsepower?

Yep, just felt like it had a bit more pep to it after I did the install. I think this is probably one of my favorite mods, alongside my GIAC chip.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Re: (Nik S.)

Hey mr.dejected...you should honestly wait till I get my tax return back. I think you would sell quite a few more if you extended the deadline a little. Or I could do what I did last time with you and put down a deposit if you don't want to extend the deadline. You have no idea how bad I have been wanting this exhaust, and now it looks like I'm gonna miss this group buy too

Modified by michael whittaker at 5:28 PM 2-11-2004

·
Registered
631 Posts
Re: eG Solid Exhaust GB (mrdejected)

Im guessing the turbo-back is a ATP downpipe? Last I talked to will he said a eG solid downpipe was still in the works. Or are these betas of the new systems?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Re: eG Solid Exhaust GB (Kem)

Yeah, I remember in their last GB they were coupling the eG Solid w/the ATP DP but they haven't specified which DP is offered in this one. And I didn't know that there was an eG DP in the works... that should be nice! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,017 Posts

Can you let me know if the shipped price will be different for Canada?
Also, do they have cat-back exhausts that will fit a 2000 1.8T Jetta (no valence cut out)?
If the cost of shipping isn't too much and they DO make the cat-back for that particular model Jetta, then I'm in.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Re: eG Solid Exhaust GB (Rippin)

Quote, originally posted by Rippin »
Can you let me know if the shipped price will be different for Canada?
Also, do they have cat-back exhausts that will fit a 2000 1.8T Jetta (no valence cut out)?
If the cost of shipping isn't too much and they DO make the cat-back for that particular model Jetta, then I'm in.

They have both under valance and cut through version.
http://www.emotiongarage.com/M...Wmkiv

·
Registered
4,094 Posts

heres a pic for views! my car sounds great, even with the blower on it, and it looks awesome when its clean...(in the pic its not)

this is the under valance system by the way http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by gteeiguy at 11:33 PM 2-11-2004

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Re: eG Solid Exhaust GB (gteeiguy)

Quote, originally posted by gteeiguy »
heres a pic for views! my car sounds great, even with the blower on it, and it looks awesome when its clean...(in the pic its not)

this is the under valance system by the way http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by gteeiguy at 11:33 PM 2-11-2004

Did you have to modify the hunger or use HD EXHAUST HANGERS?

I have the same valance.
Please advise

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (michael whittaker)

Quote, originally posted by michael whittaker »
Hey mr.dejected...you should honestly wait till I get my tax return back. I think you would sell quite a few more if you extended the deadline a little. Or I could do what I did last time with you and put down a deposit if you don't want to extend the deadline. You have no idea how bad I have been wanting this exhaust, and now it looks like I'm gonna miss this group buy too

Modified by michael whittaker at 5:28 PM 2-11-2004

call up the shop and talk to will.. let him know your situation and see what he can work out for you

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: eG Solid Exhaust GB (JaKePlaZma)

Quote, originally posted by JaKePlaZma »
Couple of q's... What's the diameter of each tip? Which DP comes with the TB?

each tip is 3" and the downpipe is atp

1 - 20 of 143 Posts