VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EIP webpage doesn't show R32 turbo kit systems anymore, anyway they never show what was the turbo on this kit.
I'd like to see what's the power output for this turbocharger and his compressor map.
They only show that it was a custom T04.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Re: Eip stage II- What turbocharger came in this kit (bostoneric)

it was supposed to be a T3/T4 hybrid
GT35R>T3/T4

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Re: Eip stage II- What turbocharger came in this kit (gR32T)

Who knows? They were sending out used parts at one time. They f*cked a lot of people. Anyone who came out of it with an engine *not* blown up, came out a head.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (Jamaican_tuner)

Are you sure??. I've seen the pictures, and is more like a T series. I don't know specifically wich one but it seems to be the T series..
In turbonetics's page said that T04E has the capability to make 400hp.. but the stage IV makes 588whp! with the same turbo

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Re: (gR32T)

Quote, originally posted by gR32T »
Are you sure??. I've seen the pictures, and is more like a T series. I don't know specifically wich one but it seems to be the T series..
In turbonetics's page said that T04E has the capability to make 400hp.. but the stage IV makes 588whp! with the same turbo

The stg4 is not using the same turbo that you have...your turbo is good for close to 400whp
You have the same hardware as the stg1 kit + injectors and spacer

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Re: (gR32T)

It's a TO4 turbo, not a T-series. Not sure what trim, though. IIRC, jettin123 made just over 400whp w/his Stg2.

·
Registered
16 Posts

For the record, EIP never shipped anyone a used turbo ever! How in Gods name could you refurbish a used turbo and make it look brand new?

To answer the OP's question: The turbo used in a Stage 1 R32 is on a TO4B frame. It is also an On Center housing. It uses a Super V compressor and a Stage V turbine. The hot side housing is a .58 A/R Ratio.
The Stage IV car on the other hand used a 62-1 Compressor, which is on a larger frame. This required a unique turbo manifold.

Modified by EIPJJ at 2:13 AM 10-31-2007

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Re: Eip stage II- What turbocharger came in this kit (EIPJJ)

Quote, originally posted by EIPJJ »
For the record, EIP never shipped anyone a used turbo ever! How in Gods name could you refurbish a used turbo and make it look brand new?

smoke? mirrors? Kris Angel? who the hell knows what kind of nonesense "magic" EIP was up to. I think we just all glad they are gone...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: Eip stage II- What turbocharger came in this kit (tjm0852)

Quote, originally posted by tjm0852 »

smoke? mirrors? Kris Angel? who the hell knows what kind of nonesense "magic" EIP was up to.

No smoke and mirrors from me. Ask anyone who knows me. Ask Steven Graves (who started the ultimate EIP hate thread) , ask Kyle (who I used to work with), ask AZ ( who had a terrible EIP experience). They will all tell you I am a stand up guy and a straight shooter. EIP never shipped anyone a used or refurbished turbo.
I have no reason to come on here and really would prefer if the whole EIP thing was buried 6 ft under....but I don't want any mis-truths being told. It is bad enough that EIP screwed plenty of people over, we don't need everyone thinking they received a used turbo with their kit. If anyone has a question about an EIP purchase, shoot me a PM and I will try to help out.
For the rest of the Drama Queens, put the whole EIP thing to rest. They are gone! It's over! Find something else to talk about.

I think we just all glad they are gone...

You and me both!

·
Registered
15,781 Posts

For the rest of the Drama Queens, put the whole EIP thing to rest. They are gone! It's over! Find something else to talk about.
You and me both!

Change your user name then...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: Eip stage II- What turbocharger came in this kit (BadAssLilR32)

Quote, originally posted by BadAssLilR32 »

Change your user name then...

I am working on it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Thanks VERY much for this info...you've saved me a lot of problems! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
2,160 Posts
Re: Eip stage II- What turbocharger came in this kit (tjm0852)

smoke? mirrors? Kris Angel? who the hell knows what kind of nonesense "magic" EIP was up to. I think we just all glad they are gone...

You got it!! If anyone tries to defend them, it's all just a pack of lies.

·
Registered
7,905 Posts

No smoke and mirrors from me. Ask anyone who knows me. Ask Steven Graves (who started the ultimate EIP hate thread) , They will all tell you I am a stand up guy and a straight shooter.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% Agree, JJ is the most stand up guy I know and I will go to battle with him on any and every EIP claim that I can and/or have knowledge about. None of anything that went wrong at EIP was because of JJ. Hell, he ultimately ended EIP single handedly (If I was told correctly) and turned it into a better more trust worthy shop (to bad I don't own a Subie or it would be in his shop right now). http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Steven

·
Registered
821 Posts

Quote, originally posted by bostoneric »

1 - 20 of 20 Posts