VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Registered
739 Posts
Re: Eislingen Treffen - 27.04.08 (mattwelcer)

Quote, originally posted by mattwelcer »
Any one going to this, its east of Stuttgart.

I already promised you Id go...

Its actually one of the better shows around here too
!

· Registered
3,029 Posts
Re: Eislingen Treffen - 27.04.08 (DubWerks)

Ill be there again this year. It was cool to meet you there last year Mr. Dubwerks. I was luck last year. Wont 2nd place for Bora there. Anyone want to convoy there? I usually convoy to Sinsheim with Mogul and meet up with other dubbers, then drive to Eislingen and meet up with other dubbers, eat breakfast and then to the show together. Anyone interested?

· Registered
1,238 Posts
Re: (Notabora2)

Quote, originally posted by Notabora2 »
We could all meet somewhere or pick people up during the convoy and then go to the show as a team. Then we could park together and have a nice time.

I'm all game for that plan. I've got a dent on my passenger side fender now but it's no biggie. I was on A6 near the Ensiedlerhof in K-town a few weeks ago and an 18 wheeler hit some tire guts on the road and slung it my way. It could have definatly been worse than it was. I pulled off at the Ensiedlerhof exit cause the truck threw his hazards on and I thought he was going to pull over. The bastard kept driving so I couldn't get his plate. Got a few quotes to get it fixed and looks like I have to dish out 300 euros
It's all good though. Hope to see ya'll in a few weeks. I'll have to figure out where the best place to meet is.

· Registered
3,029 Posts
Re: (lowBUDGETveeDUB)

If everyone post up the city they are coming from, I can make a convoy map and plan this.
NotaBora- Darmstadt
VI Massive-Dexheim
ABNGTI- Wiesbaden
LowBuget-HD
SilverBullet-Mannheim
If we want to get some good parking, we have to be there early and a convoy like this could take 2-3 hours.
I know a nice place to park there. I will bring some chairs for me and wifey and a tent for us to share.
I hope everyone brings their cameras! I hope everyone brings a chair and a cooler because it was pretty warm last year.
Hope to see everyone this year including Matt W and DubWerks. Its been a while since we met last year. We could also make a Vortex club pic. That would be hot!
Another option is to convoy with the Vagboard and GolfIV forum folks. I convoyed with them last year. Cool Crew!
Some pics from Eislingen last year.
http://www.tuning-hdh.de/treff....html
and here are some that I made.

Modified by Notabora2 at 10:35 AM 4-9-2008

· Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Eislingen Treffen - 27.04.08 (VonDeutschVW)

Things are not looking too good now for me

There is a wedding on the Saturday which i forgot about and they have moved the date of the archery competition to one week earlier so it lands on the same day as Eislingen. Hopefully i can shoot in the morning and then drive over to Eislingen for the afternoon as its only 30mins or so away (providing the weather is good)...

· Registered
3,029 Posts
Re: Eislingen Treffen - 27.04.08 (DJ_Golden_Child)

Hello everyone- So far we have
VonDeutschVW - Stuttgart
vdubhigg - Stuttgart
DJ_Golden_Child - Ktown
lowBUDGETveeDUB - H-Berg
mikesilveR32bullet - Mannheim
VI Massive - Dexheim
Notabora - Darmstadt
DubWerks - Location Unknown
The plan(like last year) everyone drove to Eislingen and met and then drove to McDonalds and at breakfast together. After breakfast, we drove to the Treffen platz.
This would be a cool drive. A little far but cool. I need to know who is serious about this treffen so I can set the route to meet everyone.
Link to Treffen Flyer
http://land.heim.at/pampa/2514...n.pdf
AutoBahn 5 passes through Mannheim and HD, then we take A8 to Stuttgart.

· Registered
3,336 Posts
Re: Eislingen Treffen - 27.04.08 (Notabora2)

VonDeutschVW - Stuttgart
vdubhigg - Stuttgart
DJ_Golden_Child - Ktown
lowBUDGETveeDUB - H-Berg
mikesilveR32bullet - Mannheim
VI Massive - Dexheim
Notabora - Darmstadt
DubWerks - Location Unknown
ABNGTI - Wiesbaden

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.