VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone on here is an electrcian or knows of any electrical contractors that are hiring ahve been looking around and still no luck maybe someone on here could help.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Re: Electrical apprenticeship (kev VR)

I know you can use these forums as a networking/help tool...however my suggestion (and its just that....but when i'm outta work, its always worked for me!). Get out and go site to site. Downtown...or where ever you see cranes/construction! Where steel toe boots and have a hardhat...I'll keep my ear to the ground, GL http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Re: Electrical apprenticeship (kev VR)

Quote, originally posted by kev VR »
just wondering if anyone on here is an electrcian or knows of any electrical contractors that are hiring ahve been looking around and still no luck maybe someone on here could help.

My brother in-law picked up the yellow pages and started calling the electrical companies about 3 weeks ago. The first one he called offered him a position. He is a 2nd year apprentice. Try that it's easy and you never know.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
t6hanks a lot guys yeah i have been calling out of the yellow pages a lot of companies told em to send my resume and to leave my name and number others aren't hiring some just finished hiring but there are some number left so i'll kep doing that and jesseroberthbaker thanks for that suggestion i think i will do that sounds like a good idea thanks guys

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Re: (kev VR)

show up ready to work though dude....boots...hard hat...and whatever sparky's need on a daily (if you have the stuff!), you wanna make the best impression possible....i'd say start your search early as well...most sites start at 7...so start pounding it early! You might get lucky and walk onto a job where a 1st or 2nd year doesn't show up and they need someone http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif All the formen/supers i've worked for all get to their sites at 6!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.