VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Forum Elder
11,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this doesn't have PNW content, but I was unsuccessful at locating the electrocuted animal forum, or anything close to it. So here ya go...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21432722/?GT1=10450
Quote, originally posted by Associated Press »
GAUHATI, India - Six Asiatic wild elephants were electrocuted as they went berserk after drinking rice beer in India's remote northeast, a wildlife official said Tuesday.
Nearly 40 elephants came to a village on Friday looking for food. Some found beer, which farmers ferment and keep in plastic and tin drums in their huts, said Sunil Kumar, a state wildlife official.
They got drunk, uprooted a utility pole carrying power lines and were electrocuted in Chandan Nukat, a village nearly 150 miles west of Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya state, Kumar said.

· Registered
13,984 Posts
Re: Elephants electrocuted in drunken rampage!!!! (Surfing On A Rocket)

YOU KNOW ITS FUNNY HOW BIG OF A LIGHT WEIGHT AN ELEPHANT IS.i'M ALSO THINKING ELEPHANTS MAYBE ******** BECAUSE THATS SOME BACK WODDS COUSIN SEXIN KINDA OF DRUNKEN BEHAVIOR!
And yes I was yellin!

· Registered
2,911 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Surfing On A Rocket »
I know this doesn't have PNW content, but I was unsuccessful at locating the electrocuted animal forum, or anything close to it. So here ya go...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21432722/?GT1=10450

somebody should have spiked the beer with some roofies or something!

· Registered
14,898 Posts
Re: Elephants electrocuted in drunken rampage!!!! (jettajny)

Quote, originally posted by jettajny »
You are only supposed to get Elephants high! People should know better!

That'd be the worlds LARGEST Gravity Bong.

· Registered
13,984 Posts
Re: Elephants electrocuted in drunken rampage!!!! (GrimJettaGLI)

Quote, originally posted by GrimJettaGLI »

That'd be the worlds LARGEST Gravity Bong.

Using the elephant as the bong wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowers!!

· Registered
15,431 Posts

I spent a month and a half in the state of Meghalaya.. Was in Guahati, and seen the same elephants that were described in this article.. I actually got to hop on and go for a ride on one of the elephants. They are not small creatures.
The drive from Guahati to Shillong, where I lived for the month and a half, and where i still have some family, is only bout an hour drive.. pretty crazy place.
And that rice beer.. its pretty potent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.