VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of or have used 'Eleven James' before?

It seems to be called "the netflix of watches." I have been looking at it for a few months now here and there. Cant decide if I want to try it out of not.

They have 4 different levels

Plus you have the option to add insurance which I believe is about 20 a month, plus whichever level you choose from that is the amount for a security deposit. They have a ton of brands and different levels of each watch brand, too many to list, but if you go to their website and click collections you can sort through them there.

·
Registered
'94 Corrado/ '07 997tt/ '18 GC SRT
27,481 Posts
Never heard of it, but not particularly interested either now that I know what it is.

·
Registered
993 C2, MK4 GTI, MK7.5 R
8,036 Posts
I can see the appeal, but I'd rather save for a year and put $2k towards a watch that I can keep.

·
Registered
'14 ML350, '12 Miata, '10 MINI, '99 528i, '98 323i, '03 FLHTCUI
5,584 Posts
I can see the appeal, but I'd rather save for a year and put $2k towards a watch that I can keep.
Yep, the cheapest monthly payment comes out to $1788 in a year. That would buy or partially buy a really nice used watch.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep, the cheapest monthly payment comes out to $1788 in a year. That would buy or partially buy a really nice used watch.
im still considering it. my mind changes so often that if i buy one i will 100% be wanting something different in a few months and will have to resell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts