VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Hey TESLA owners and fans, do you find Elon Musk repulsive?

• I have another reason that Elon is hated yet so successful (tell us oh wise one)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever, TCL is just jealous of Tesla and its marvelous cars

Votes: 0 0.0%
101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited
2,990 Posts
I don't quite hate Elon or Tesla and really think they've pushed the electric car ahead quite a bit. I'm just wondering why they can't build them better.

·
Registered
51,105 Posts
Musk trolls his competitor and himself

Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology

·
Registered
51,105 Posts
Anyone need some Tesla stock? Elon Musk will sell you some of his personal shares. ;)

·
Registered
E46 330ci coupe
11,804 Posts
Musk’s sense of humor is similar to mine. We both just say sh*t that’s funny to us. Some of it lands, some of it doesn’t.

And people who take themselves way too seriously/are humorless shrews get all bent out of shape about it.
And none of the sense was made.

·
Registered
E46 330ci coupe
11,804 Posts
Sure it does. Some people when they hear a joke that doesn’t land they just roll their eyes and move on. My wife does this to me all the time.
It doesn't though. That's not how comedy works. You can't claim people who don't think your jokes are funny are humorless, if right before that you claim that some of it lands and some of it doesn't and the jokes are 'for you.'

I'm not trying to attack you or goad you into some war here, Chris. I'm just trying to land on a shared reality where we can all accept that people disagreeing with us doesn't immediately qualify them as emotionally unstable lunatics with no humor. And I know that you think it's 'just words on a forum' but you've been on it for years and what we write is most of how we know each other.

Some people have to have a temper tantrum. The second group hates Musk.
I'd like you to rest easy knowing that in my history of disliking you on this forum, you have never once caused me a tantrum. Not even right now. Promise. Not even Elon Musk has caused me one either.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
It doesn't though. That's not how comedy works. You can't claim people who don't think your jokes are funny are humorless, if right before that you claim that some of it lands and some of it doesn't and the jokes are 'for you.'

I'm not trying to attack you or goad you into some war here, Chris. I'm just trying to land on a shared reality where we can all accept that people disagreeing with us doesn't immediately qualify them as emotionally unstable lunatics with no humor. And I know that you think it's 'just words on a forum' but you've been on it for years and what we write is most of how we know each other.

I'd like you to rest easy knowing that in my history of disliking you on this forum, you have never once caused me a tantrum. Not even right now. Promise. Not even Elon Musk has caused me one either.
There’s a difference between “you’re a dork, that wasn’t funny” and the complete Twitter outrage/meltdown at Musk at everything he does. I don’t mind being told I’m not funny.

·
Registered
51,105 Posts
Sleeve Flash photography Font Line Screenshot

From a Reddit video. Probably a deep fake.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDarkEnergist
101 - 113 of 113 Posts