VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
7581 - 7600 of 7648 Posts

· Registered
46,328 Posts
Yeah I like bourbon more than wine, and spend more on it. Champagne is usually an “event” drink a few times a year. Bourbon is a “it’s a quiet night so I’m going to pour a couple fingers and sit on the couch or porch and unwind” drink.

Although I’m generally happy at the $50-75 price point for bourbon.

View attachment 240962
Been drinking through that Noah’s Mill lately and enjoying.
no pappy no care

· Registered
'21 RS 5
14,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,590 ·
Gas prices (in Ontario) falling to $1.38L at midnight tonight. That's the lowest price in over a year! 93 Octane for everyone!!

· Registered
'21 RS 5
14,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,596 ·
maybe you should stock up with some jerry cans.
I've always wondered how long gasoline 'keeps' for if you did this. Like say you had a bunch of oil drums and you filled them up with gasoline. Could do like months and months worth? Or would you have to add some kind of fuel stabilizer?

Google is amazing thing. Just found my answer...

"Gasoline begins to degrade and lose its combustibility as a result of oxidation and evaporation in three to six months, if stored in a sealed metal or plastic container."

· Registered
1,352 Posts
On the street, no difference!

The reason why every car is AMG'd at MB. People want the style and the badge to show they bought the best. Most extra performance on the street is wasted. I'm too old now to be a hooligan on the street to eek out and appreciate the performance.

7581 - 7600 of 7648 Posts