VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so today i purchased a 2002 1.8t gti and i was learning how to drive stick so i was pushing the engine a little by trying to learn to go up hills so right when i pulled in my driveway the thermostat light came on and i turned off the car instantly and right after i turned it off the engine just blew out a bunch of smoke and anti freeze went everywhere under the car. the smoke was coming from in front of the passenger side of the car and after looking at the engine one of the plastic hoses that goes to the cooling system looked like it blasted open, anyone know whats wrong or how much it will cost to fix? any help is is greatly appreciated!

· Registered
225 Posts
Yup bring that isht back from whence it came. Even shady dealerships have short warranties. Heck even if it was a private sale, hit the guy up, might be willing to pick up some of the cost. Shouldn't be more than a couple hundo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.