VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was my first time going and probably the coolest thing i've ever done. Didn't meet many people since im kind of an introvert but my favorite part was cruising around saturday night (I was driving the suede silver supercharged golf btw). VW brotherhood is the coolest thing ever. Cant wait til next year!

best car there, lol

phat ass trailer in virginia

i like this car, yellow headlights and bbm

thatcher's vortex riot vehicle

one of two of my favorite cars there, props to the owner

i was hoping to meet dave but he wasnt by his car

these people were funny as hell

beautiful car, awesome idea and build

other favorite car there, absolutely flawless

jesus dude, your gonna have a heart attack

this car must smell good

and of course the videos
just a view of all of h20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c692o01A9ls
video shot from the burger king or mcdonalds parking lot, cant remember
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcbuaA6pWEQ

cant wait til next year

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
please take kielys tag #'s off the pics with the skyline. he dont wish to have that published. he dont mind the pictures but he strictly enforced the " no picture taking of rear of car w/ license plate "... sorry just spreadin the word out. great pics by the way

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: (Ten94Tuner)

Quote, originally posted by Ten94Tuner »
please take kielys tag #'s off the pics with the skyline. he dont wish to have that published. he dont mind the pictures but he strictly enforced the " no picture taking of rear of car w/ license plate "... sorry just spreadin the word out. great pics by the way

license plate makes him trackable for those theives right? makes sense.
awesome pics dude!!!~ http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

sorry sorry sorry! tell him im sorry and also tell him his car is sick as hell. Thanks for lettin me know. If anyone else wants their car off, please just let me know. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
thanks. just lookin out for him thats all.. did u happen to get any pics of my ride?? silverstone grey mk4 gti 1.8t w/ black porsche wheels w/ silver lip and r32 front bumper and side skirts with a 2000 golf rear valance with no cut out painted and smoothed ?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

thanks. just lookin out for him thats all.. did u happen to get any pics of my ride?? silverstone grey mk4 gti 1.8t w/ black porsche wheels w/ silver lip and r32 front bumper and side skirts with a 2000 golf rear valance with no cut out painted and smoothed ?

sorry man, i basically posted every picture i have

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its the R32 owner...
Hi all. Thanks for the pics, and thanks pat(ten94tunr) for lookin out. Its OK though. I used to be funny about tag pics when I was on my dealer plates...before I got all my paper work taken care of completely. Now its not such a big deal. When I was on my SC dealer plates, LOTS of people would start flaming on forums about the car not being legal and how I was "cheating" the system to have the car (long story, u get the idea). U are welcome to leave em up now dude, no worries!
Ps. I am the owner, and Im a white guy about 6' and lanky... if you saw the car this weekend and the driver was an asian guy, that was my boy Toby...He had the car almost all w/e. The reason I say this is cause I'm usaully very happy to answer questions and whatnot, but Toby is much more subdued. He prob didnt talk much if spoken to. Dont be offended or hold a grudge against the owner of the line if you spoke to him. He's a helluva friend, but not much for speaking to random folks...
Pss. Sorry to keeop bustin in on all these VW shows, but try not to hate... I come to them because you (VW people) are the only group in this country that shows taste and understands WHEEL FITMENT!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.