VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Of late I am sensing something funny. When I push the gas pedal during driving, i sense the a kick back or miss the beat (stroke). But it keep running, no problem there. Again when I push the pedal hard, it skips again. Can any one help me in diagnosing the problem?

Thanks
Pandi

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Do you have the 2.0T or 3.2 engine? If it's the 2.0T, those symptoms could also mean the carbon build up issue that VW/Audi is known for. Just last year, had to get our A3 cleaned. It's time consuming. Our symptom was after starting the car for the first time after sitting all night, doing 20 - 40mph, if I "feathered" the gas pedal to keep the speed the same, it felt like the engine was missing. Got up to 60mph, ran fine. After a few months the symptoms got worse.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am having similar symptoms with my daughters 2008 BPY Eos. Read the codes today, P0507, P0171, P0304. Check engine light was intermittent. The P0304 is for Cylinder 4 Misfire Detected. I believe the other two are related. I am going to replace the coil on #4 and all 4 spark plugs.

I strongly suggest you get the codes read, and go from there....

L.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.