VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a fault code picking up on my dsg box on my R32 Golf V ,01315 - Transmission Control Module: No Communications , I also notice in second and first when I’m taking off at a slow speed it feels like a slight slip or shudder on the change from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd thereafter it performs perfectly and in manual mode or sport mode it also performs perfectly, someone told me it needs a reset and if it doesn’t come
Right he will need to change the clutch pack of the dsg box and quoted me an amount of R30 000.00 which is like $2500. Please advise further. As I am highly confused if I need to change the entire box or not.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Hi guys, I have a fault code picking up on my dsg box on my R32 Golf V ,01315 - Transmission Control Module: No Communications , I also notice in second and first when I’m taking off at a slow speed it feels like a slight slip or shudder on the change from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd thereafter it performs perfectly and in manual mode or sport mode it also performs perfectly, someone told me it needs a reset and if it doesn’t come
Right he will need to change the clutch pack of the dsg box and quoted me an amount of R30 000.00 which is like $2500. Please advise further. As I am highly confused if I need to change the entire box or not.
Need to post in the MK5

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.