VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen the front euro bumper for the jettas but i dont think i have seen the rear euro bumper for jettas unless i didnt know it when i saw it...do they make one for the jettas?..can someone post some pics of this...thank you...and how much are they?...and where to get em...thank you

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Re: Euro Bumper for Jettas... (96OrangeJettaTrek)

Here's a few pics of this nice a$$ green one I seen at Waterwagens on Sunday. Don't know what they run cause I asked for a quote from Kristen at parts4vw.com and have got no response yet. I know they sell them. Should find out by the end of the week. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

[Modified by phatpig, 8:02 AM 8-6-2002]

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
Re: Euro Bumper for Jettas... (phatpig)

quote:[HR][/HR]Here's a few pics of this nice a$$ green one I seen at Waterwagens on Sunday. Don't know what they run cause I asked for a quote from Kristen at parts4vw.com and have got no response yet. I know they sell them. Should find out by the end of the week. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

[Modified by phatpig, 8:02 AM 8-6-2002][HR][/HR]​
The front is a euro bumper on that car but the back is definatly an NA bumper. look at the botton of it. If it was a euro on it would be lowe and have those little boxes on each end.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Re: Euro Bumper for Jettas... (98silverGTIVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]The front is a euro bumper on that car but the back is definatly an NA bumper. look at the botton of it. If it was a euro on it would be lowe and have those little boxes on each end.[HR][/HR]​
yes that is indeed a euro rear bumper i have one at the paint shop right now

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Re: Euro Bumper for Jettas... (98silverGTIVR6)

like everyone said its a rear euro bumper, trust me its my car...i watied a month and a half to get it....they run around 350 from PG then how ever much it cost to ship to your house, usually around 100-200 dollars

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Re: Euro Bumper for Jettas... (EuroVR6Mk3)

I belive he is runnning rebar.... but if u are too cheap or dont have enough money to buy the rebar oyu have to modify the NA rebar... i believe dont hold me too that thougH!!!

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Re: Euro Bumper for Jettas... (VR6 Mk3)

Are you guys running OEM or Italian knock-offs? And I do know what you mean about the rear lower skirt, but that might be the GTi bumpers that have that.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Re: Euro Bumper for Jettas... (GTI451)

There is no Italian knock-off, you have to run the real thing, that's why it is expensive and rare. I had a body shop spry texture on the top of my NA rear to match the textured top of my front bumper. It turned out really well and there isn't as much difference between the Euro and NA rear as there is the fronts.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts