VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a euro front bumper, selling for $250, i also have a 337 lip that i can sell with it if wanted, the lip is brand new never mounted or painted, i got it in jan and didnt want to put it on in winter, so just kept it off, i did have to cut some of the clips on it to make it fit tho.. the lip can be sold seperately if need be.. $50 for lip- $250 for bumper- or $280 for both.. still trying to figure out how to post pics with the thread.. until i can figure it out txt me and i can txt you pics.. 518-929-8755

·
Registered
953 Posts
i have a euro front bumper, selling for $250, i also have a 337 lip that i can sell with it if wanted, the lip is brand new never mounted or painted, i got it in jan and didnt want to put it on in winter, so just kept it off, i did have to cut some of the clips on it to make it fit tho.. the lip can be sold seperately if need be.. $50 for lip- $250 for bumper- or $280 for both.. still trying to figure out how to post pics with the thread.. until i can figure it out txt me and i can txt you pics.. 518-929-8755
go to http://imageshack.us/

i just figured that out today lol. its free and you dont need to register.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.