VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a gift for my new GSW TDi 2012: a Euro licence plate from Germany. A real one that was on a real car in Deutschland. I had advised the dealer not to drill holes in the front bumper for a North American plate. Now I don't know if I should do it for the Euro plate.

What do you think, Euro plate Hot or Not? If so, what are your suggestions to hold it in place? 3M double face duct tape?

·
Registered
49,912 Posts
no... I do run one on the rear for some shows and events, but in general either run your own legal plate or something at all. Running with a euro plate on the car every day, either alone on the front or behind the normal plate in back, just looks tacky and not very clean after a while, imo

·
Registered
49 Posts
My neighbor has a custom one on the front of his 911 Carrera and it just doesn't look right.

Plus he said he gets **** from the cops all the time, but that's probably after they pull him over for speeding

·
Registered
10 Posts
no... I do run one on the rear for some shows and events, but in general either run your own legal plate or something at all. Running with a euro plate on the car every day, either alone on the front or behind the normal plate in back, just looks tacky and not very clean after a while, imo

What suspension do you have on this thing? And wheel size? Looks good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.