VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my euro spec taillights came in, next step would be to get the euro headlight switched that has the rear fog light function. @ZERO815 if you see this please reach out to me, as you're the guy everyone says to contact for the harness for these lights, would make this conversion easy.
Automotive lighting Textile Automotive design Rectangle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Arteon SEL R-Line 2022 Tiguan SEL P R-Line AWD
22 Posts
So my euro spec taillights came in, next step would be to get the euro headlight switched that has the rear fog light function. @ZERO815 if you see this please reach out to me, as you're the guy everyone says to contact for the harness for these lights, would make this conversion easy.
Has Zero815 connected you already, because I need his harnesses for my Tiguan and Arten as well ?

·
Registered
2022 Arteon SEL R-Line 2022 Tiguan SEL P R-Line AWD
22 Posts
How long did it take for @ZERO815 to manufacture the wiring looms for you? I have also just got my Euro tail lights and looking for someone to make the looms for me...
@ZERO815 is very fast; couple workdays and mine were ready for shipment! You should not need a harness for the T; but re-coding; for the Arteon you will need a harness!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts