VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
******Thank you*******
EuroTripper 2 has grown over 275% from last years registrations!

Congratulations to all who took advantage of the free Tank top promo. We got a ton of orders in and will start printing them to be picked up at the show.

Since the Tank Top was so successful at driving pre-registration, we are extending the promo until this Monday Jan 6th. If you missed out, you have a couple of extra days.

After Monday, Pre-Registration will be open until Feb 1st at the 15.00 price.

After Feb 1 and at the event, it will be $20.00.

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
Nothing better than a VW event that's right across the street from my house.

·
Registered
902 Posts
look forward to meeting some local dubbers :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
We are very pleased to announce Rod Wraps as our official vendor for all your custom wrap needs at Euro Tripper 2.

As part of their amazing support for our events since day one, Rod Wraps will also be donating a FREE complete car wrap which will be raffled live at ET2!

Another great reason to attend ET2!

Winner must be present.
Standard film.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Official Event T is finished. Big thanks to BrandNu Designs for the cool design.

Our event will always strive to create Official Event T's that are comfortable and fashionable and will continue to be worn well after the event. We dont put all sorts of logos etc on our Event T. We also use very high quality soft upgraded base shirts for maximum comfort. As well as the lightest screen printing processes. This year we are also adding embroidered sleeve tags for the extra detail.

Event Ts will NOT be available in large quantities for those that did not pre-order on the website. We simply can not gamble on unsold shirts.

Get your order in on the site www.eurotrippershow.com. Event T os a ticket type under each day of the event (either one).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
A Huge Thank You to our vendors and Sponsors!!

Be sure to stop by at the event and check them out. Support them as they support us!
-UroTuning
-Forge Motorsports
-Simply Clean
-Lowered Lifestyle
-Highwaystar Garage
-Driven Apparel
-Rod Wraps
-VMaxx
-Eurospec Motorsports
-Avenue Garage
-Naples Speed
-VAP Motorsports
-Brada Wheels
-Save The Wheels
-Loves Trim
-SoWo Partners
-State of Stance
-Rotiform Wheels
-Foreign Policy VW
-Best Wheels
-CCW
-Dub Empire
-Bag Riders
-Renewed Finishes
-Canibeat
-VW Vortex
-G23 Engineering
-VW Fort Myers
-Slammered

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Any recommendations on hotels for those not familiar with the area?
The NEW Holiday Inn
Ft. Myers Airport @ Town Center
9931 Interstate Commerce Dr.
Ft. Myers FL 33913

239-561-1550 hotel

Discount code about finalized. I have been working hard to get the lowest rate.

Super clean, new hotel close to the event. If you want to be close to other stuff like beach, lmk.

·
Registered
902 Posts
my car is by no means a show car. should i register anyway just to park with all the other dubs? or how does that work?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
my car is by no means a show car. should i register anyway just to park with all the other dubs? or how does that work?
we have a Show and Display section. Display is for the enthusiast who prefers more of a meet format. Its a casual event overall. Trophies are not the focus. So, yes, please do.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Official Event Hotel

Official event hotel and negotiated rate.

Very new and very convenient to the event, food, shopping and I-75.

Holiday Inn
Ft. Myers Airport @ Town Center
9931 Interstate Commerce Dr.
Ft. Myers FL 33913

239-561-1550 hotel

Group Code: EUR

http://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/us/en/fort-myers/fmyar/hoteldetail?qAdlt=1&qChld=0&qRms=1&qIta=99801505&qGrpCd=EUR&qPSt=0&qSmP=3&qWch=0&qSHp=1&qBrs=6c.hi.ex.rs.ic.cp.in.sb.cw.cv&qSrt=BRAND_SORT&qRpp=25&qRRSrt=rt&qFRA=1&srb_u=1&icdv=99801505

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Saturday February 1st is last day to get tickets for Euro Tripper 2 Car Show. After that, they can be purchased at the gate for $20.00

Tickets for Friday nights Club Euro can be purchased on-line or at the door. On-line Sales will be turned off Friday at noon.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I'll be coming down from SC... I wonder if there are any dubbers cruising down I95 for this.
Cool deal! I know we have some air coolers coming from Atlanta but thats i-75 I imagine.

Looking forward to seeing you there! You might have furthest travelled award!

21 - 40 of 67 Posts