VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
So with Pre reg, the hockey game, as well as Shirt is included?
yes sir. After pre-reg ends, it will be 20. Will include game ticket but no shirt. So if you value the shirt at 15, thats a 20$ discount to pre-reg.

Shirts will be awesome. Not chinsy. BrandNu is designing them.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
yes sir. After pre-reg ends, it will be 20. Will include game ticket but no shirt. So if you value the shirt at 15, thats a 20$ discount to pre-reg.

Shirts will be awesome. Not chinsy. BrandNu is designing them.
I wear big shirts doe :(

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Shirts will be finalized and ordered next week. Only pre-registers will get one. After the shirt order is place, thats it.

Register now.

Remember, BrandNu Design is doing the shirts, same guy that does all the SimplyClean designs. Nice stuff.

High Quality shirt, soft. No cheapo shirt!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Clarification on pre-registration as we get this question often.

If you want a low key, non-judged event, then you should still come and pre-register. You will be in the Display area of the event. No judging, no pressure. One should not feel that they need a bunch of mods, etc to come out for this. Just like a weekly meet, but there will be vendors, DJ, and also some show cars competing for some prizes.

No judges.

Come out, support your Euro community, meet some people, talk to vendors, and support a great charity!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
i hate being stationed in pensacoa. i feel so cut off from the world.. i guess Sowo's kinda close 6hrs or so.. but all the S. fla shows are a nightmare to get to. *originally from miami.. but regardless working out all the details now & tryiing to get some other Dubbers from the area to make a cruise

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
i hate being stationed in pensacoa. i feel so cut off from the world.. i guess Sowo's kinda close 6hrs or so.. but all the S. fla shows are a nightmare to get to. *originally from miami.. but regardless working out all the details now & tryiing to get some other Dubbers from the area to make a cruise
Awesome bud. That would be great to see you guys make it. We have arranged a very nice hotel at a great discount. If you need something cheaper, lmk. Anything you need to make it easier, lmk, I will do my best. i went to flight school up there, so I know the feeling.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Shirt designs from BrandNu are in. Very Nice designs!

As an additional incentive to pre-register, I will give those that Pre-Register a couple of choices.

-Shirt color

-Which design of the two I have(subtle variations).

If we sell any shirts beyond pre-orders at the event site, they would be different than the pre-orders making your shirts limited to pre-registration members.

Hurry and pre-register.

We had a very strong week last week. Thank you again to all those that are coming.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
My buddy I believe is planning on going and he's from Tally, (I know your further) I'm sure you could meet up with them. I believe a few of them live there

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Just be cautious on Ben hill in a few places. And anyone coming from 41 north of corkscrew, avoid that area. Take Alico rd (exit 128) off 75.

·
Registered
4,954 Posts
cant wait for this show!

61 - 80 of 104 Posts