VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Everyone should support the Florida Euro scene. They are working really hard to put this together & let's all show our support. Plus it's for a good cause. Bring out your ride even if its stock! It will be a good time with good people. Also don't forget the sponsors!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Everyone should support the Florida Euro scene. They are working really hard to put this together & let's all show our support. Plus it's for a good cause. Bring out your ride even if its stock! It will be a good time with good people. Also don't forget the sponsors!
X2

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Pre-registration discount ends this Sunday Jan. 27th at midnight. After that registration will still be 15, but no shirt. Day of registration will be $20, and no shirt. All registrations include game ticket.

If you dont have PayPal, we can do the registration over the phone via credit/debit card.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Pre-registration discount ends this Sunday Jan. 27th at midnight. After that registration will still be 15, but no shirt. Day of registration will be $20, and no shirt. All registrations include game ticket.

If you dont have PayPal, we can do the registration over the phone via credit/debit card.
Pre-reg includes a t-shirt and 'blades tickets? What all do I need to place "in my cart" then during checkout on the ET website? Just "registration"?

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Pre-registration ends tonight. We have a great turnout. Appreciate all the support. See you at the event on Saturday.

Remember, 12-4 was more of a bare minimum to be sensitive those who have limited time, etc.

After 4, theres plenty going on. We have the space as long as we want. Hockey Game starts at 7:00 and After Party at Miller Ale House starts around 8:00.

There is also a sunset cruise out to Lovers Key that will leave from the Arena at 5:00ish.

·
Registered
84 Posts
New 1993-1998 MK3 Golf Head Lights

Ill be at euro tripper tomorrow and bringing with me brand new mk3 golf dual halo project headlights that I have for sale (still in box), just in case somebody wants fresh lights for the show(; hit me up if interested 386-402-5741 Brandon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Man i wish i would have known about this :banghead:

I live in estero so anytime you guys do another meet I'll for sure be there.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts