VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever hear of/used the "eurospec exhaust" that ecstuning sells? It seems like a decent system: mandrel bent, full stainless, and polished for $395. Oppinions? Also, who has the best deals on TT exhausts? Thanks

Here is a pic of the Euro-Spec system:

And some pics of my favorite GTI's for you all to oggle.

1. I love the front bumper on this car

2. Mulberry, boser and porsche style rims.

3. Same thought, different car.

4. My all time favorite:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Re: Eurospec exhaust question and superflouous pic post (igneousGOlF)

Oh my god man, get it!
It sounds soooooo nice on a VR, trust me.... I have heard it in person a few times.... VERY nice system....

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Re: Eurospec exhaust question and superflouous pic post (melmer)

get it man... several people in Maine have them... they sound SO nice. It's what I'm getting when spring rolls around.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks for the input http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif What would you compare the sound to? Anybody else have anything to say on the subject?

·
Registered
2,725 Posts

i think 1552design has a deal on TT cat backs. I believe they are $470 for a SS vr6 golf. (thats prob with the dynomax muffler)... prob $15 more for the borla.
someone needs to get a group buy going on TT exhausts... thatd be great! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
-tom

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Re: Eurospec exhaust question and superflouous pic post (Lord of the Blings)

I put that on my sisters 2.0 . . .got it off ebay for only $275. Sounds really good. It isn't a really smooth sound, but not a high pitched . . . very nice deep rumble. The only problem that I am having now is there is a rattle in the area of the resonator. But I think what happened was the cat broke and a peice is laying in the resonator causing a rattle. But other than that sounds great. Just watch out for it rubbing on the rear torsion beam.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.