VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,184 Posts
Re: Eurosport / Neuspeed, are they partners? (MOMO Vento 96)

if i understand it correctly, your question is why is neuspeed sending your shocks to eurosport instead of just sending them directly to you from neuspeed.
possibly eurosport wants to inspect the shock before sending them out to you because i believe you would go to eurosport saying they have this and this wrong with them. also because neuspeed is in camarillo and it wouldnt be like shipping them from the east coast to the west coast and then back to the east coast. Instead its shipping them south and onto you

·
Banned
2,037 Posts
Re: Eurosport / Neuspeed, are they partners? (TufGuy)

well neuspeed sells a grio if their product to other companies for resale. i don't really understand your situation though i mean for me, i live close to neuspeed, so like if i were to buy say a supercharger from New Dimensions or something(which is up north) i can arrange it to be picked up at the Neuspeed facility.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Tacoma
15,398 Posts
Re: Eurosport / Neuspeed, are they partners? (MulletMaster5000)

Eurosport was probably temporarily out of stock on the shocks you ordered so they had Neuspeed send them directly to you instead of having neuspeed send them to eurosport and then Eurosport send them to you. Most companies arent direct with Bilstein so it's not that odd if it turns out Eurosport gets some of their Bilsteins from Neuspeed.
Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts