VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to say that i got the eurosport intake and exhuast and its great. Nothing but a big smile form ear to ear. Definately a good difference in top end power. The sound is great, exhaust is a little loud but i dont mind it, if u want though u can get the resonator. Eveverything fit on real well and went real smooth, no problems. Just want to give some feedback for other people

·
Registered
376 Posts
Re: Eurosport (JshWon)

Congrats! I'm thinking of the same setup as far as intake/exhaust. Is there any difference in low-end power/torque; how about throttle reponse? How loud is the intake? Where did you get it? Sorry, so many questions, but this setup looks like one of the nicest for our 24V's. BTW, that combo you have should give you 12hp at the wheels, man!

·
Banned
4,318 Posts
Re: Eurosport (jetta4)

quote:[HR][/HR]I just have to say that i got the eurosport intake and exhuast and its great. Nothing but a big smile form ear to ear. Definately a good difference in top end power. The sound is great, exhaust is a little loud but i dont mind it, if u want though u can get the resonator. Eveverything fit on real well and went real smooth, no problems. Just want to give some feedback for other people[HR][/HR]​
Nice!

SPP is having introductory sales! Check my sig!

[Modified by GTiandrewK, 12:17 AM 3-19-2003]

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Eurosport (kt)

The intake isnt as loud as on the 12v, but noticeable at higher RPM's, I did feel a little better throttle response, i was actually running my buddy with a 1.8t chipped and i was hanging right next to him of course on a track. So i dont think thats to bad with just intake and exhuast

·
Registered
125 Posts
Re: Eurosport (24v-VRooom6)

When Eurosport initially introduced their new CAI I thought they were going to post a dyno of the CAI and GIAC chip...did I miss it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts