VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Re: eurotechnik meeting... (8o8racer)

Goddamn chris you always gotta ruin my surprises huh! Now i gotta take off the chrome door handles and this time i actually used a knife to cut off the excess. Hrmmm...velour interior sounds nice with some killer daytons?!?!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Re: eurotechnik meeting... (JetPhyter808)

eh ROD don't forget the chrome gas cap cover, hot pink double wiper blades with the fins on top, 5 wink panel rear view mirror with the louvers on the back....don't forget the heart rate line on your back window, sticker on your quater panel like the mini truck days for ex: spring love, that test tube air freshner, chrome tips using either your chome tape or tips you by form holiday mart but known as Daiei, your 6x9 speaker box, but most of all don't forget to wear your bat-man hat or velour hat with the play-boy bunny on the front with your name on the back and on the side it says 100% filipino with your cavaricci or code zero outfit and tiger shorts worn under it...and those mario dress shoes you buy from thom-machann (spelling) or your BK (british nights) shoes, or maybe your pink visor from HIC surf shop and most of all your 6 poocket folder with pics in the middle........so yeah don't forget ahhh rod......

·
Registered
6,118 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]5 wink panel rear view mirror with the louvers on the back....don't forget the heart rate line on your back window, sticker on your quater panel like the mini truck days for ex: spring love, that test tube air freshner, your 6x9 speaker box, but most of all don't forget to wear your bat-man hat or velour hat with the play-boy bunny on the front with your name on the back and on the side it says 100% filipino with your cavaricci or code zero outfit and tiger shorts worn under it...and those mario dress shoes you buy from thom-machann (spelling) or your BK (british nights) shoes, or maybe your pink visor from HIC surf shop and most of all your 6 poocket folder with pics in the middle........ [HR][/HR]​
LMAO......Hey that was me 15years ago
Cept i had the whole BK outfit

[Modified by SYNYSTAGLX, 4:10 PM 4-12-2002]

·
Registered
216 Posts

Wh00oo, just a slight flasback there Chris. But yeah, Rod no forget to cuff your Z. Cavaricci and don't forget your hair dryer, aqua net, and some Jolen!
quote:[HR][/HR]eh ROD don't forget the chrome gas cap cover, hot pink double wiper blades with the fins on top, 5 wink panel rear view mirror with the louvers on the back....don't forget the heart rate line on your back window, sticker on your quater panel like the mini truck days for ex: spring love, that test tube air freshner, chrome tips using either your chome tape or tips you by form holiday mart but known as Daiei, your 6x9 speaker box, but most of all don't forget to wear your bat-man hat or velour hat with the play-boy bunny on the front with your name on the back and on the side it says 100% filipino with your cavaricci or code zero outfit and tiger shorts worn under it...and those mario dress shoes you buy from thom-machann (spelling) or your BK (british nights) shoes, or maybe your pink visor from HIC surf shop and most of all your 6 poocket folder with pics in the middle........so yeah don't forget ahhh rod......
[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
551 Posts
Re: eurotechnik meeting... (SYNYSTAGLX)

i remember those and the hot pink susependers....and the STARTER jump shoot (mostly everything was LA raiders or Kings)..and even those buttons that peeps use to put on there outifit and of course there colonge (spell) Drakar.ahaha........most of all don't forget to cuff your pants and like all filipino's had that jacket that said USED on it......as for hair products i had salon selective ahaha......with jolen on the bangs and side tail....LoL

[Modified by 8o8racer, 9:53 PM 4-12-2002]

·
Registered
227 Posts
Re: eurotechnik meeting... (island T)

Will I got your message. I'll try to make it to the meeting IF the boss let's me go at 5pm. So I'll be a little late.
Lawrence - If I can make it I'll get you a call. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
But if I can't make then I'll check the Tex or Speed Hawaii on the details.
Thanks
Brandon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.