VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 429 Posts

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello Tristate. Long time no see; life has a funny way of getting ahead of you ;p.
I'm very happy to once again post our humble show on here and have all of you come and have a good time at the new location. Though Yonkers Raceway was a major accomplishment for us, we still want to keep a low-key feel to the event...more of a show-n-shine with a little bit of "responsible" spirited driving in the mix. Enter Franklin D. Roosevelt Park. Plenty of smooth curvy roads and calming views. Lots of picnic tables and self-serve grilles so we do encourage the latecomers to bring your own food. Stay posted for further info on the activities for the day.
We look forward to seeing you there!

Where: F.D.R. Park, 2957 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598, eurothon-Lot #2.
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
For: All Euros, but predominantly VWs, Audis, Porsches and BMWs.
Cost: 8$ Park entrance fee. FREE entrance into the show.

eurothon #9 will feature:
*FREE food for the first 150 attendees. 100% First come first served, 1 meal per entrance voucher.
*Trophies for VW, Audi, BMW and Exotic classes - People's Choice. There will also be the Dr. Ferdinand Porsche PROPER Award chosen by 3.8.W.
*A kid's park, so bring the fam.
*Pet's on a leash are welcome.
*Prizes, raffles, giveaways.

:beer:

------
Past Years' pics

·
Registered
12,935 Posts
1 of the top5 shows of the year and I got no car to show. :(

regardless, I shall be there.

·
Registered
15,978 Posts
YES!!!!! Count my-self and the rest of the DoQ boys in.

EuroThon is one of the best events around!!!! And hosted by some
Of the most down to earth crew!

See you guys soon. If you need any help with anything don't
hesitate to msg me.

:beer:

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm there......hopefully the Avant will be done getting work done. And I'm sure the rest of the NERD crew will be there as well.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow guys. It's absolutely humbling to read the comments. I know I speak for the club when I say thank you. We do this not only to bring the enthusiast community together but also to give back. We'll once again be raising money to donate to a good cause. More info on that coming soon :)

Seriously can't wait to see everyone again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Wow guys. It's absolutely humbling to read the comments. I know I speak for the club when I say thank you. We do this not only to bring the enthusiast community together but also to give back. We'll once again be raising money to donate to a good cause. More info on that coming soon :)

Seriously can't wait to see everyone again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello ms vee dub and 3.8 works. I will def be there for sure!!!!.:D No more breakdowns. Car's been fixed, and now focusing on upgrades :D I wanna be in the show. Hook a brother up. lol :laugh:
See ya in june.:thumbup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice, I've been waiting for this event!..had a great time last year!:beer:
....Is the date the 5th or the 25th?? two different dates on the first post!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Nice, I've been waiting for this event!..had a great time last year!:beer:
....Is the date the 5th or the 25th?? two different dates on the first post!
Its the 25th. Attending this show is a must :thumbup: Woot Woot kinda happy its not going to be at raceway, it took forever to get all that grey clay ish out my car :laugh:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Yes once again it's finally here when all the euro enthusiast, all tristate and local clubs, just everyone trying to get together and simply have a good time. :beer::thumbup:

eurothon 2011 !! It's Showtime ! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Monday morning BUMP !

1 - 20 of 429 Posts