VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a search for a passenger side headlight I found a salvage yard here in Eastern Ohio that had one at a reasonable price. I called to confirm that they still had the van and it hadn't been baled yet and the nice lady said, "No, we have 24 of them here" :eek: WOW! 24 1999-2003 Eurovans! I am going tomorrow to scout the place out and will have a full report on Monday.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The place 43 Auto 2016 Canton Rd NW, Carrollton, OH 44615-(330) 627-7700- and if you need ANYTHING for your Eurovan this is the spot. They have 24 EV's is various states of salvage, all grouped together and Lisa, the owner, is very knowledgeable about them. She has 8 pairs of corner lenses currently and a couple clock springs still available. She even has a silver weekender with a good top if anyone wants to convert their van. Give Lisa a call, I am sure that she can arrange shipping on most parts. I took photos but don't have them hosted anywhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts