VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Bump!

I have one unit that has some heavy scrapes on the bottom of it -- will sell for $50 CAD + Freight.

Thanks to Canada post's October promotion, I can do free freight in Canada.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Possible Source of Euro Cubbys

It appears you can still order these but have to buy overseas. I just put an order in costs $208 with shipping through Heritage Parts below, believe it drop ships from the main VW parts warehouse in Germany (looked it up can't buy direct - they don't ship to U.S.). Hoping it works did some more googling of the part number and was able to see that this part has all the same mounting holes as the installation guides posted on this site and others. I wasn't able to find the Euro Cubby (tray) part number on any previous threads to confirm but believe it is correct. IF anyone can confirm this part number works that would be good if not I can once the part arrives so I guess order at your own risk until I post again. I will post an update when the part arrives hopefully in a few weeks and then again when it is installed.

Euro Cubby Part number in mistral (grey)

7058579246EK

https://classic.heritagepartscentre.com/?ClassicLookup=TRAY

Find 7058579246EK in the list

Link to exploded view showing cubby and other associated part numbers of Dash. Didn't order from this site it was all in Russian I believe.
https://www.ilcats.ru/vw/?function=...&group=8&subgroup=857&part=857025&language=en

·
Registered
2 Posts
Possible Source of Euro Cubbys

Euro Cubby arrived From heritage parts took a month from Payment to arriving. Installed it last night and everything fit up fine. Still need to find a M5x22 screw to put in through the side but all holes line up! :)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.