VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if people have bought things at waterfest from the main vendors. I'm looking at buying an exhaust, bonrath single wiper, plug wires, SS brake lines etc... And wanted to see if I could get that stuff there and whether it was discounted?
Thanks,
Palak

· Registered
2,158 Posts
Re: Ever buy something at Waterfest? (VDoubleUVR6)

I never been there before so no. Don't think I'll be buying anything this year other than a t-shirt/hat or something of the sort. I'm putting all my money towards having some body parts painted and installed.

· Registered
4,290 Posts
Re: Ever buy something at Waterfest? (pluckynyc)

i bought a Momo Race wheel and hub from the CIP booth. good guys http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
my buddy also bought Hella smoked dual rounds, smoked turns/dummies/fog lights, and a Kamei grille from the RPI guys. it was a hefty bill that day

· Registered
3,082 Posts
Re: Ever buy something at Waterfest? (pluckynyc)

I'd recommend researching anything you're interested in before going, to see if their prices are good. Some people will buy at a booth assuming it's the best possible price, meanwhile some online shop has them for cheaper.
I bought a VWVortex license plate frame last year, excellent quality.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.