VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I installed my CAI not to long ago, just have a Quick Question. It is like the last step or second to last step (I think it is at least on the last page on the Instructions, lol). It says to zip-tie 2 hoses together. I looked in the pic and what not, and tried to find the other hose. with NO luck what so ever. All I have is the Hose that is like a Y and then goes into one. No hoses other then that. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Re: EVO Cai Users, Please read. (regatta)

Do you have A/C???
If you do,
according to the installation instructions, tie-wrap the big plastic hose (with the silver filter) to the big AC hose between the grill and engine cover. That's what i did.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Re: EVO Cai Users, Please read. (regatta)

they are talking about the breather hose (it's the one w/the small filter on it) which has to be secured to something. I had mine installed at Evo's shop and they attached it to a hose coming off the radiator. You can route it close to the stock location if you zip tie it to one of the vacuum lines near the maf. Call Jordan at Evo if you have any questions 480 317 9911

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: EVO Cai Users, Please read. (Srexy)

No I already did that, it is by the radiator. But they say there another line. That is why they give you 4 zip ties (2 for the line that you attach the small Filter to) and I guess 2 for some other line, it says "Make sure you dont zip tie it to tight or you might crimp the hose, or somthing to that effect).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.