·
Registered
10,028 Posts
FV-QR

Wow thats impressive! :eek:

·
Banned
9,572 Posts
Why would anybody risk his own life over something like this is beyond me.

·
Banned
9,572 Posts
By the way I was once a manufacturing manager at Atlas Weyhausen, a German direct competitor to Liebherr.

]

Good thing that this division went on bankruptcy before having to do those crazy things. :sly:

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Why would anybody risk his own life over something like this is beyond me.
Well you just sound like a bundle of fun. Maybe you should just sit in your basement and hold your breath as to avoid the dangers of the outside world and also to not inhale anything that may give you cancer.

·
Registered
20,571 Posts
The Spice Girls? Das ist die große Frage! :confused:

·
Registered
299 Posts
I would love to be given the chance to run that machine up the tower. I am a heavy equipment operator by trade, and totally could handle it. That Ho is def not in stock trim, I read somewhere it has uprated pumps, and cylinders to be able to lift itself with such ease. Any excavator I've run would probably not be able to do what that Liebherr does. Every time I watch that video, I appreciate it more....

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
How disappointing. It was kind of fascinating, then when it made it to the top, I kind of wanted to see it do a 10 story header onto the pavement. Guess I should quit watching Roadrunner cartoons.

When it was up there, all I could think of was, that would be a hell of a time for a mechanical failure.

Ja, Franz! I blew a hydraulic line, ja. Can I get a push?

I loved the reporter or MC standing directly underneath the rig. That was classic.

·
Registered
7,007 Posts
Don't really find this impressive at all because the tower itself was designed specifically for this purpose and to allow it. From the angle of the pads for the tracks to the spot where the bucket arm plate inserts....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts