VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good place to have my Supersprint Exhaust installed in the GTA area.
Thx.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Exhaust Install (klock379)

It's on backorder right now . . .but if i'm lucky i'll be ordering it next week.
I'm getting for $1080 flat (inc. shipping and taxes) from Autobraun . . .best deal by far, beats AMI Motorsports, and RPI Equipped. Trust me, I can't wait!! It was close though, I almost bought a Magnaflow . . . good thing I didn't. By the way, was it you that wanted to tint your car?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Re: Exhaust Install (FD)

Yeah, I am the one who asked you about tint. I am also looking at a new exhaust for some time. I was about to ask Ultimate Racing to build me one but I had to put the project on hold. Originally I was looking at the Remus muffler, then switched over to MagnaFlow. Did not really know where to get Supersprint but it does seem to be a higher quality and performance part than Magnaflow. Let me know how does your project go and may be I will do the same thing when I decided to pick up my project again.
BTW, I just send you an email.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Re: Exhaust Install (klock379)

i was in the market for an exhaust system for a long time. and after lots of research and talking to people.....i chose Magnaflow. just go to their website and listen to their sound clip.

eddie.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Exhaust Install (eddiemiller)

I just purchased the 2002 Jetta Rear Valance with the cutout and I believe that the Magnaflow exhaust may not fit snuggly underneathe with out some 'adjusting'.
The pricing difference is significant . . ie. I got a quote on Magnaflow for $650. In the end, I decided to go with the supersprint, for performance, as well as the rectangular tips (they kinda grew on me). Sometimes it's just to hard to decide what to spend your money on.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Re: Exhaust Install (FD)

I went to a shop at 2834 Dufferin St. (south of Lawrence) called Quick Muffler...it's a good shop...has Magnaflow too..
my install of my Brospeed was $75...took about 45 mintus
PH: 416-256-3040....ask for Abe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts