VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Forum Sponsor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Received and installed mine today. Glossy carbon fiber with alcantara and blue stitching/racing line. I also opted for the carbon fiber trim ring.

Thanks Bill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No problem! Wheel looks great in your R! :cool:

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
White vs Silver Stitching

How different is the white vs. the silver stitching? Trying to decide which wheel stitching would match the stitching on the Golf R seats, which is more of a light gray...most probably answering the question myself here as I type...silver??

·
Forum Sponsor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
How different is the white vs. the silver stitching? Trying to decide which wheel stitching would match the stitching on the Golf R seats, which is more of a light gray...most probably answering the question myself here as I type...silver??

Golf R stitching is a light gray color. I would go with light gray if your intention is to match your factory R stitching.

Thanks!
Bill

·
Forum Sponsor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Bill is the carbon on that steering wheel finished in a satin Sheen (as opposed to gloss)? Looks good!

I love the gray palette of the room and the Driftwood, very sophisticated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wheel in this photo is Matte Carbon. Take a look at the reflection in the carbon in the top left of the image.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Forum Sponsor
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Save 15% on any Pre-Built EZT Steering Wheel using Coupon Code PREBUILT15 during checkout :thumbup:

Shipping times on items in stock are not affected, and we are taking precautions when packing orders :thumbup:

Feel free to PM us if you have any questions at all!

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Bill,

Had my wheel installed today...absolutely fantastic...amazing quality and makes all the difference to my driving experience in my R.

Thanks,
Dan

81 - 100 of 106 Posts