VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16x9 et15 schmidt modernlines. had them re finished black chrome. one or two of the wheels have spots where the clear chipped a bit. not from curbing them but rocks kicking up on the road and the wheel hitting the fender. they have falken 512s 205/40/16 one of the tires isn't mounted. the tires have decent tread life left. i would take individual pics but the garage is pretty packed right now and the cold makes me lazy.
my asking price is $1750 boo. the finish alone cost me $900.
located in connecticut.
/IMG] ]

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
wow really liking these for my cabby... do you have any more pics of them on the car in the front?? I thought et 15 would be too much poke but it looks like you pull them off well http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Re: f.s. 16x9 black chrome schmidt modernlines. ct (timbo2pointO)

I looove the look of the black chrome! especially on the white golf.
So, is it just a tint to the chrome & then clearcoat paint over?
Amazing look. Wouldn't fit anything in my fleet. GL w/ sale. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
975 Posts
I too am wondering about this finish? Do you bring it too a chrome place or is it powdercoated?
Awesome rims, what is the shipping to 01880? How far are you from Boston?

Modified by JJG323 at 10:16 AM 2-4-2010

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (JJG323)

Quote, originally posted by JJG323 »
I too am wondering about this finish? Do you bring it too a chrome place or is it powdercoated?
Awesome rims, what is the shipping to 01880? How far are you from Boston?

Modified by JJG323 at 10:16 AM 2-4-2010

not sure on distance im in derby ct. 06418.
the wheels are a specialty powder coat done at wheel collision center. at the cost of 225 per wheel.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.