VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for all the interest, and YES the car is stll available as long as you see this ad!! Sorry, no trades and yes the price is firm. Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
...it will if I get a response from to OP ;)) :beer:
Sorry Boris, I thought I had sent you a reply last night. I appreciate your "cash in hand" offer, but it's not quite enough cash. I am still firm on the price, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the GTI. Thanks, let me know!

·
Registered
27,893 Posts
Great price, too. :thumbup: :beer:

Only issue I see is the thread on the passenger's seat by the shifter. :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
It is a perfect sunny day here in Ann Arbor, so I drove the GTI into work today. I had to go investigate the thread that was brought to my attention by Cooper, and I found it to be a loose piece of lint off the red towels I keep the seats covered with. I assure you, the seats are not coming un-done and are in great shape! ;)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Sorry Boris, I thought I had sent you a reply last night. I appreciate your "cash in hand" offer, but it's not quite enough cash. I am still firm on the price, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the GTI. Thanks, let me know!
Okay....if you change your mind you know my price, which I think is very reasonable. GLWS

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Okay....if you change your mind you know my price, which I think is very reasonable. GLWS
Thanks Boris, I'll keep you in mind. I personally would not make an offer on a car based only off internet pictures, I would rather see the car in person, then make a decision afterwards if the price is "reasonable" or not. Are you local? Give a call when you'd like to come take a look, I may even buy you a beer.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I can assure you, this car is worth EVERY penny of the asking price. They just don't come like this very often. Especially in MI. ;)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thanks Boris, I'll keep you in mind. I personally would not make an offer on a car based only off internet pictures, I would rather see the car in person, then make a decision afterwards if the price is "reasonable" or not. Are you local? Give a call when you'd like to come take a look, I may even buy you a beer.
If I could, I definitely would sir. However, I am about a day's worth of driving away from you and if I make a trip to MI the sole reason would be your GTI.

I have been looking for one of these GTI's (just like you) for years and I do have to say that yours is one of the top 3 in my list throughout the 4-5 years I've been on the market....

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Buy the Eldorado. Drive to MI. Put the GTI ion the Eldorado's trunk and drive home. :p
:laugh:

Eldorado is bought and currently sitting in my garage. A work in progress, but a very nice driver nonetheless. The trunk on the 'vert isn't as big as the sedan; I'd have to let the ass end of the bunny hang out a bit. :p

I have been looking for one of these GTI's (just like you) for years and I do have to say that yours is one of the top 3 in my list throughout the 4-5 years I've been on the market....
BREAK OUT THE CASH!

·
Registered
460 Posts
BREAK OUT THE CASH!
Right?!

If I were in the market, I would be all over this thing! Beautiful car!

My plan is to find one worth saving with low miles and TRY to make it look halfway as nice as yours.

GLWS
Michigan bump :wave:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks for the offer(and nice car BTW) but I'm just looking to sell outright.

I think I've resonded to all the PM's and emails, please let me know if I have forgot anyone!:wave:

21 - 40 of 45 Posts