Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S 1995 Golf Sport 85k MA

Black Golf Sport for sale.
85,xxx miles
2.0l
5spd

The Good:
New Parts
Rebuilt Transmission, Clutch, Plugs, Wires, Cap & Rotor, New Brake Pads, Air Filter, Shift Linkage, Manual Clutch Cable, Drivers Side Ball Joint (Comes with a 2nd new one if the passenger side goes), Oem battery, & more.

Has sport plaid interior like a 9/10
Never modified.
Barely any rust on the car worst rot was on the hatch so i replaced it with a much cleaner one.

The Bad:
Needs Tires, Brake Rotors, Alignment, and Hood (clear coat faded so it was spray painted black).
Stock Radio doesn't work.
Passenger Side headlight has one crack in it, and drivers side fog light also has a crack.

I'm looking for $3000 as it is, or I will replace the tires, rotors, hood, and get an alignment an sell it for $3500 Open to all offers but please no lowballers this car is in great shape. Thanks

· Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Currently yes to stock alloys up front and to steel wheels in the back because of it needs tires. I have all for matching wheels though. The other two tires don't hold air and I needed to be able to roll the car. I am located in New Bedford,Massachusetts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.