VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
F/S: 2010 Audi A3 8P Quattro Premium Plus with Titanium Sports Package $13.5K, Houston - SOLD

I'm selling my seldom driven Audi A3. It is a fast, fun and reliable car that I will miss dearly. The car has 78K miles and is an automatic. For pictures please go to the craigslist post.

The car is in great condition all around with 1 ding on the driver rear quarter panel and a few minor scratches, most notable one on the front of the hood. Otherwise everything is in top shape mechanically and electrically. I've also installed the clearmounts (https://www.audiphoneholder.com/) cell phone holder which is specifically made for the Audi A3.

I have modified the car and have had the following service performed in the past 3K miles:
-Mobile 1 full synthetic Oil Change
-DSG fluid change
-Audi R8 ignition coils
-New Battery
-Unitronic Cold Air intake
-Unitronic stage 1+ tune
-GFB Diverter valve
-NGK BKR7EIX Iridium IX Spark Plug

I removed the factory spoiler (which I still have and comes with the car) as I was planning to install a RS style spoiler (which I will also provide).

I still have the original air intake box which I will provide as well.

With the modifications the car is quicker and even more fuel efficient than before (it's counter-intuitive but look it up)

My front grille was damaged when a car backed up too closely to me with their tow hook so I replaced it with a RS style grille. No other damage was incurred.

Serious inquiries only please!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.