Discussion Starter #1
Reason For Sale: Moving to much colder climate and need 4x4 vehicle
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Mileage: 89,xxx
Engine: 2.0L, 4 cylinder, turbo, gasoline
Exterior: Candy White
Interior: Titan Black
VIN: see images

Clean Carfax, second owner 2 door, manual 2012 GTI. Original owner was a VW/Audi mechanic, and I have absolutely babied this car since purchase in 2016. The only reason I am selling it is because I am moving to a much colder area of the country and need something with 4 wheel drive capabilities for 6 months of the year. This car has only ever lived in the South and deserves to be enjoyed on roads free from snow, salt, and ice. The car has never been smoked in, and I do not own any pets.

I have performed all maintenance personally with top of the line synthetic oil, etc. I have recently replaced the diverter valve and purchased top of the line Michelin Pilot Sport 4S/Super Sports (less than 10,000 miles ago).

All performance upgrades were performed by the original owner, so I unfortunately do not have full details. The engine has been tuned and cold air intake has been added. The suspension is lowered. Press the loud pedal and you will know instantaneously that this is no stock GTI. With that in mind, I have never tracked or abused the car – not even a speeding ticket. The Carfax was clean when I bought it and remains so.

The only issues with the car are as follows: 1) upgraded lights do not agree with the onboard computer and constantly trigger a warning notification when the car is turned on. The lights themselves work great, but I have not been able to reset this (nor were the folks at the VW dealership when I took it to them). 2) Small paint chips/body imperfections and wheel scuffs consistent with age. I have tried to capture this in pictures.

This is your chance to own a rare performance monster that has been well treated. Because of the inherent performance of the car, I will accompany all test drives to make sure that the clutch/engine/tires remain in good condition for you, me, and any potential buyers after you. Please do not waste my time or yours if you cannot drive a manual transmission.

Listed in Nashville, TN.

Photos available at: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/356229321666637/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts