VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a digi 1 harness and ecu for sale I just recently picked it ip from a fellow member a few days ago but found out it wont fit my aplication. I'm going to do a restiance test to make sure the harness is in 100% working order also clean it up. Looking for what I payed 150$. I work in Mississauga live in Scarborough travel to Durham or havlock

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a mega squirt set up that is being built and i have never had the motor running before so i wanted something i would be 100% sure it would work since its all plug and play but since im running itb's i would have to change alot just to make it work then switch everying thing back for mega so it will work on any 4cyl turbo but wouldnt work on my set up i hope this clears up what i was trying to say

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking for a drivers door in atlas grey or black. Lower windsheildncowel , mint rad , mint cross member and lower rad support, g60flairs ,black jetta headliner ,mint k frame

·
Registered
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
150$shipped to any where in Canada and maybe some states. Send me a Im with your zip code and I'll check to see if I can do it for the same price

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.