VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok its a 2000 i bought it with a blown motor and put a 2003 awp 1.8t motor in it that had 40 thousand miles which now has about 70 if that ... its got a factory r32 bumper and rep skirts and rear euro rline bumper... the front bumper is starting to crack but i can fix depending on the trade the door had also been in a small incident and needs to be fixed which i can do....depending on trade.... the car has a full respray black with red pearl.... it has full black high bolster leather and a black headliner swap.......the car now is an automatic but the tranny just craped out.. i was gunna swap it to manuel but wanted to see if theres any clean rados out there.... lmk

anyquestions just ask..... CAR RUNS AND DRIVES NOW JUST PUT A TRANS IN IT :bs:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
trade for a bike + cash from you?

04 Kawai 636
10k mi
Mods include: Powdercoating, exhaust, strobes, airhorn, radar detector, new tires and brakes + more
Est value: $5k

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
for the bike it would have to be an even trade
Sorry man, def not. Great Running bike with 0 problems, has mods....even trade for dinged up auto 1.8t with a blown trans, aka not running. Not exactly an even trade IMO, but GL with the sale man. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.