1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Re: F1 TV schedule today? (Gazornan)

i wondered the same thing...

but found out it's CBS
and only at 12pm...

thankfully i think this will be the last race CBS covers for this season.... man do they SUCK @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,042 Posts
Re: F1 TV schedule today? (MI_canuck)

Quote, originally posted by MI_canuck »
i wondered the same thing...

but found out it's CBS
and only at 12pm...

thankfully i think this will be the last race CBS covers for this season.... man do they SUCK @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as the CBS coverage is dumbed down and not that good, be greatful that F1 is on broadcast tv.

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Re: F1 TV schedule today? (TrimTrap)

Quote, originally posted by TrimTrap »
agree im just glad to see the race but very happy its last cbs broadcast. sorry to see Kimi lose again. DAMN

Thank God that's over. CBS' coverage is terrible, between Sheehan going nuts over Ralf passing a slower car to the pronunciation of Doornbos's name, let the guys at SPEED keep at what they do best: presenting F1.
Hopefully some exec from CBS is watching...

·
Registered
569 Posts
Re: F1 TV schedule today? (BrewDude)

Yeah, it was really sweet how the opening montage is complete with DaMatta in the Toyota and last years' Red Bull (Jag). Worst coverage CBS has done all year. I never thought I would miss Derek Daily so much!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: F1 TV schedule today? (BrewDude)

Quote »
Thank God that's over. CBS' coverage is terrible, between Sheehan going nuts over Ralf passing a slower car to the pronunciation of Doornbos's name, let the guys at SPEED keep at what they do best: presenting F1.
Hopefully some exec from CBS is watching...

hopefully

Modified by firstyearapprentice at 8:20 PM 7-26-2005

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.