VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Facebook Groups where are we all at...

871 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  TheDeckMan 
#1 ·
So I just noticed that I have been on the TEX for 20 years this year... crazy...

Obviously it is nowhere near as active as it was back in the heyday.

Just curious what FB Corrado groups we are all in.

Burn all the Corrados has been a good one that I have been in a while.

#4 ·
I’m Corrado Alley and hang out on the Corrado User Group and a couple other pages

What I hate is when people on FB wants details that have already been well documented here and at most just need updating or minor tweaks or hell dare I say put together a new thread with updated steps/details and new pictures and sources for things or if you really want to be bold do a video.

#7 ·
I’m Corrado Alley and hang out on the Corrado User Group and a couple other pages

What I hate is when people on FB wants details that have already been well documented here and at most just need updating or minor tweaks or hell dare I say put together a new thread with updated steps/details and new pictures and sources for things or if you really want to be bold do a video.
I'm in Corrado Alley as well. Like I said to Oekern, I refer people here all the time. Still such source material. But lazy folk don't want to put the time in.

#9 ·
After reading this thread, I got curious and looked up my VWVortex Join Date: --- July 21, 2000
I've been here for 22 years!

Years ago, I found the most useful and informative group was the Corradolist email group. It too faded. Sadly, I discovered some of the most knowledgeable members have since passed away.
There isn't really anything new to report.
I tried to start another Corrado group on the MeWe social media platform but not one single request to join. There just aren't too many of us out there any more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.