VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just cleaning out the garage and found the set of OEM lugnuts, wheel locks, and plastic covers from my 2016 R. Any idea what a fair price is for these things and how to list them so they get found? Looks like they're part number WHT002438 (bolts), WHT001814B522 (locking bolts and key).

·
Registered
790 Posts
I saw your title and thought you were looking for some and was going to offer you my extras for free if you were nearby... That should give you an idea what they're worth. lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
I threw away the plastic covers on my R and my wife's Tiguan. That was after I looked like an idiot when I called the dealer and asked where the "wheel lock key" was for the covers.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I was just cleaning out the garage and found the set of OEM lugnuts, wheel locks, and plastic covers from my 2016 R. Any idea what a fair price is for these things and how to list them so they get found? Looks like they're part number WHT002438 (bolts), WHT001814B522 (locking bolts and key).

I'll give you $20.00 shipped to Cali.

·
Registered
53,129 Posts
I threw away the plastic covers on my R and my wife's Tiguan. That was after I looked like an idiot when I called the dealer and asked where the "wheel lock key" was for the covers.
You didn't just look like an idiot, you are an idiot. Can't even read an OM?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just an update for everyone who might find themselves in a similar boat, I sold mine on eBay and got $50 for them. I had them listed for higher for a little while, but eventually dropped them down.

Good luck all!

Now...if only I could sell my old Mk7 US OEM tail lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts