VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this in the midatlantic forum
http://hookupshop.com/events/Fast&Furious/index.htm
That website says thats the cast for the movie, but it looks more like to me a casting call, becuase there are so many cars. Looking through, getting a good laugh at some, I come across some familiar cars, infact cars that I and many others enjoy. Now would Jon Singleton put these proper cars in ashogun TypE R mugen Raycing film?
I know ive seen this car in show coverage/GTG pictures and other places floating around

This looks alot like Zerinds old S4

Never seen this before, perty nice

this just looks like someone took Evo and put it in the swirly machine and painted one for the refrigerator

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Re: Fast and the Furious II (damnryan)

I highly doubt those cars will play large rolls in the film if they even end up in it, if you remember even in the fist one all the cars blocking the roads for the street race all of them were rice, I dont think they would even let the stand in cars be as clean as these, though that lancer will get its part.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Re: Fast and the Furious II (Henry)

quote:[HR][/HR]I've heard through the grapevine this GTI will be representing the veeDubs in TFATF II....

[HR][/HR]​
QUICK! SOMEBODY KILL IT BEFORE IT BREEDS!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Re: Fast and the Furious II (Henry)

quote:[HR][/HR]I've heard through the grapevine this GTI will be representing the veeDubs in TFATF II....

[HR][/HR]​
Who in the F**PCK would drive that car?
Are you kiddin me??

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Re: Fast and the Furious II (BoraBarn4)

Theres no Way in H E double Hockey sticks that they put more than One European Car in F&F 2. i just hope they dont take nice euro cars and make Rice burners out of them.
oh well another movie no story line.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.